Honeywell Dolphin 99GX Wireless Mobile Computer
Honeywell Dolphin 99GX mobile computers are purpose-built for robust mobile data collection and communication solutions – combining a rugged, user-friendly design with a complete suite of technologies to enable maximum mobile user productivity and efficiency.
Purpose built for transportation and logistics applications, Honeywell’s Dolphin® 99GX mobile computer with an integrated handle provides user-friendly ergonomics, cutting-edge wireless technology, multi-functional data capture and extreme durability for front-line workers operating in a variety of locations ranging from loading docks to front line retail.
The reliable and intuitive Dolphin 99GX delivers an outstanding feature set that enables improved productivity for mobile workers. Integrated Shift-PLUS™ technology provides all day battery life, minimizing the time and expense incurred when batteries need to be charged or replaced. The Dolphin 99GX is IP64-rated and can withstand multiple 6 feet (1.8 meters) drops to concrete, ensuring years of trouble-free operation.
The 99GX features the latest in wireless technology, including a software-definable radio that allows on-the-fly switching between GSM and CDMA networks, leading to improved network coverage and lower costs related to device provisioning and deployment. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi provides workers with access to critical data using the new, lightning fast 802.11n standard while still supporting legacy a/b/g protocols.
Integrated motion, light and proximity sensors help conserve battery life and improve ease of use by automatically optimizing the offering for the current environment. Similarly, multiple keypad options are available to ensure that the device is configured to meet diverse data input needs. With additional features such as an ultra-bright 3.7 inch display that can be read, even in direct sunlight, the Dolphin 99GX offers superior usability
Designed with input from leading companies in the transportation and logistics sector, Honeywell’s Dolphin 99GX mobile computer provides a rugged solution that increases productivity by connecting enterprises, front-line workers and customers using real-time wireless communication.Honeywell Dolphin 99GX Series Mobile Computers
• Superior Durability: Incorporates an IP64-rated design
that withstands multiple 6 feet drops to concrete and
2,000 1 meter tumbles, resulting in a lower total cost of
ownership for enterprises.
• Shift-PLUS Power Management: Enhances productivity
by providing full shift battery life, eliminating the need for employees to carry spare batteries or chargers.
• Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0: Enables multi-functional data capture by providing fast scanning of linear and 2D bar codes with excellent motion tolerance, as well as seamless image capture through use of an integrated color camera.
• Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data.
• Optimal Combination of Performance and Usability: Improves ease of use and worker efficiency with a large outdoor-viewable screen, multiple keypad options, a super fast CPU and smart sensors.
• Optional Remote MasterMind® Software Package: Extends mobile workforce capabilities and reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution.
• Optional Service Made Simple™ Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchaseHoneywell Dolphin 99GX Options
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Professional and Classic
Integrated Radios: WWAN, GPS, WLAN and WPAN
Memory and Storage: 1GB discrete NAND flash x 256 MB RAM
Keypad Options: Backlit 55-key alphanumeric, 43-key alpha shifted numeric, 34-key numeric shifted alpha (phone or calculator style)
Scanner: N5600/5603 Standard range (SR), Extended range (ER), and High Density (HD) imagers with high-visibility laser or green LED aimer
Honeywell Dolphin 9500/9551 Mobile Computer Data Sheet (.pdf 661KB)
Honeywell Dolphin 9500/9551 Mobile Computer Installation Manual (.pdf 2.8MB)
Honeywell Dolphin 99GX Data Sheet (.pdf 1182)
***ORDER ONLINE THE HONEYWELL, DOLPHIN 99GX MOBILE COMPUTER, HANDLE, 802.11A/B/G/N, WPAN (BLUETOOTH), 55 KEY, STANDARD RANGE WITH LASER AIMER, 256MB RAM X 1GB FLASH, WINDOWS E.H. 6.5 CLASSIC, STD. BATTERY, WW ENGLISH.***