Datalogic PowerScan PM9500 Rugged (1D, 2D) CorPowerScan dless Scanner with optional Keypad and DisplayNew!
The Datalogic PowerScan PM9500 area imager is a ruggedized cordless reader suitable for all demanding applications. It is equipped with a new generation of the Datalogic STAR Cordless System™, the proprietary radio from Datalogic, which further improves the outstanding features of versatility, ease-of-use and radio range.
The Datalogic PowerScan PM9500 series offers two display options: 4 configurable keys and a full 16-key keyboard. This increases interaction between the host and the user allowing a two-way exchange of information for more reliable and effective communications.
Long lasting battery life guarantees more than one shift of intensive scanning.
Handle shape, well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system allows high first-pass reading rates while reducing unnatural wrist movements for improved ergonomics and user comfort. The PowerScan 9500 area imagers use a soft-pulsed white illumination light that is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scan-intensive applications.
The BC9180 base/charger also includes in one model two different Ethernet connections: Standard Ethernet and Industrial Ethernet protocols such as Ethernet IP and Modbus.Datalogic PM9500 Rugged Cordless Scanner Features & Benefits:
• Warranty - 3-Year Factory Warranty
• High-performance Liquid Lens increases the depth-of-field for reading wide and high density codes
• Snappy omnidirectional reading
• Soft white light illumination
• Available with optional display and 4 or 16-key keyboards
• Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
• Networking and seamless roaming
• High speed 433 MHz and 910 MHz radio communications
• Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology
• Datalogic’s 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROIDatalogic PM9500 Rugged Cordless Scanner Industry Applications:
• Access Control
• Mobile Coupons
• Ticket Validation
• Security / Age Verification
Manufacturing Shop Floor
• Component Tracking
• Quality Control
• Time and Cost Analysis
• Machine Replenishment / Configuration
• Line Inventory Control
Warehouse and Logistic Centers
• Shipping / Receiving
• Parcel Preparation
• Picking / Put Away
• Automatic Sorting Back-Up
• End of Line Sorting
Datalogic PowerScan PM9500-910RBK10 PowerScan PM9500 Cordless Scanner Data Sheet (.pdf 450KB)
Reference: Part# PM9500-910RBK10
***Order Online the Datalogic PM9500-910RBK10 PowerScan PM9500 Rugged Cordless Scanner USB Kit. PowerScan PM9500 Features: 910 MHz, Std Range Scanner, USB Kit, Removable Battery (Kit includes: Scanner, Base Station BC9030-910, Cable CAB-438, Power Brick 8-0935 and Power Cord 6003-0941.) Color: Yellow/Black.***