Honeywell Metrologic MK1633 FocusBT® Wireless 1D/2D Bar Code Scanner
The Metrologic MK1633 FocusBT® Wireless Bar Code Scanner is perfect for healthcare, retail and supply-chain applications, this wireless area imager combines the freedom of Bluetooth® with qualities already found in the popular Focus MS1690, the industry's leading hand-held area imager. FocusBT's FirstFlash® technology decodes all standard 1D, 2D, RSS, PDF417, microPDF, EAN/UCC Composite, Matrix and Postal Codes.
Perfect for solving retail and supply-chain management applications, this omnidirectional scanner combines the freedom of Bluetooth V1.2 mobility with many qualities already found in the popular Focus MS1690. Regardless of orientation, FocusBT’s FirstFlash technology decodes all standard bar codes in a single flash, including 1D, 2D, RSS, PDF417, microPDF, EAN/UCC Composite, Matrix and Postal Codes.
In addition to automatic infrared object detection, FocusBT comes equipped with several power-save modes, a USB Bluetooth adapter and two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. Each battery provides 12 hours of scanning or approximately 9,000 scans per charge.
With Metrologic's patented RangeGate®, FocusBT® scans and stores bar codes when outside of the host system communication range. When the connection is re-established, the stored scans are automatically downloaded to the host. CodeGate technology zeros in on the required code and then completes data transmission with the push of a button.
For image-capture applications, FocusBT combines a
high-resolution CMOS sensor with a powerful processor
which enables a wide array of outputs.
In addition to automatic infrared object detection,
FocusBT comes equipped with several power-save
modes, a USB Bluetooth adaptor and two rechargeable
lithium-ion batteries. Each battery provides 12
hours of scanning or approximately 9,000 scans per
charge.Metrologic MK1633 FocusBT® 2D Wireless Scanner Quick Specs Depth of Field: (programmable)
0 mm - 254 mm (0” - 10 ”) for 0.33 mm (13 mil) bar codes
Field of View:
49 mm W x 19 mm H (1.9” W x 0.8” H) @ 20 mm (0.8”);
264 mm W x 106 mm H (10.4” W x 4.2” H) @ 280 mm (11”)
Minimum element width, 1D / 2D:
0.127 mm (5 mil) / 0.254 mm (10 mil)
Blue Steady = unit powered, ready to scan, Bluetooth® connected; White = good read; Yellow Steady = in stand
12 hours (9000 scans) per chargeHoneywell Metrologic MK1690 Focus EasyID™ Software
Metrologic’s EasyID™ software plug-in parses bar code data found on government-issued identification cards to deliver ready to use information to the host system. The embedded parsing functionality can support applications including age verification or automatic electronic form population. EasyID is compatible with the MS7580 Genesis™, the MS1690 Focus®, the MS1633 FocusBT®, the MS1890 Focus®, the IS1650 and the IS4920.Honeywell Metrologic MK1690 Focus EasyID™ Software Features & Benefits Reduce Transaction Time by 95%
- It takes the average person approximately 45 seconds to manually enter license data. In the 2 seconds it takes to scan a license’s bar code, EasyID achieves the same result.Eliminate Data Entry Error
- The average person makes one error for every 20 words typed. EasyID eliminates these costly errors by automatically populating electronic forms.Reduce Liability
- Protect your company with the capability to provide a full electronic audit trail for situations requiring visual inspection of identification cards.Achieve Regulatory Compliance
- Comply with state, federal and industry regulations regarding the acquisition of personal information by configuring EasyID to parse bar code data and prevent sensitive information from ever being transmitted to the host system.Metrologic MK1633 FocusBT® 2D Wireless Scanner Features & Benefits• FirstFlash
- Increases productivity-scans nearly every standard bar code on first LED flash
• Omnidirectional scanning
- Eliminates need to orientate hand-held area imager to bar code
• Removable Li-ion battery pack
- Easily remove and replace battery packs without using tools-remote charging for 24/7 scanning
• USB Bluetooth adaptor
- Cable-free adaptor simultaneously enables Bluetooth compatibility for host system and up to 7 other Bluetooth devices
• PowerSave modes/Power switch
- Both conserve battery life and extend uptime
Honeywell Metrologic EasyDL Software Data Sheet(.pdf 490KB)Honeywell Metrologic MK1633 FocusBT® 2D Wireless Scanner Data Sheet(.pdf 3654KB)
Honeywell Metrologic MK1633 FocusBT® 2D Wireless Scanner Installation/User Guide(.pdf 3.2MB)
Order Online the Honeywell Metrologic MK1633 FocusBT® 2D Wireless Scanner BlueTooth Kit Featuring: MS1633 FocusBT Scanner (USB Kit, Euro Kit, STD RNG Laser, Class2) - Color: Dark Gray