Datalogic PowerScan PM9500 Rugged (1D, 2D) PowerScan Cordless Scanner. Optional: Keypad, Display New!
The Datalogic PowerScan PM9500 area imager is a rugged cordless reader suitable for all demanding applications. It is equipped with a new generation of the Datalogic STAR Cordless System™ 2.0, the proprietary radio from Datalogic, which further improves the outstanding features of versatility, ease-of-use and radio range.
The Datalogic PowerScan PM9500 series offers two display options: 3 or a full 16-key keyboard. This increases interaction between the host and the user allowing a two-way exchange of information for more reliable and effective communications.
Long lasting battery life guarantees more than one shift of intensive scanning. Multi-interface cradle is available with or without the Spare Battery Charger option.
Available with either Standard optics for high reading performance and speed on standard resolution codes, or advanced High Performance optics for high resolution bar code reading capability, wide angle image capture and higher depth of field.
Handle shape, well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system allows high first-pass reading rates while reducing unnatural wrist movements for improved ergonomics and user comfort. The PowerScan 9500 area imagers use a soft-pulsed white illumination light that is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scan-intensive applications.
The BC9180 base/charger also includes in one model two different Ethernet connections: Standard Ethernet and Industrial Ethernet protocols such as Ethernet IP and Modbus.Datalogic PM9500 Rugged Cordless Scanner Features & Benefits:
• Warranty - 3-Year Factory Warranty
• High-performance Liquid Lens increases the depth-of-field for reading wide and high density codes
• Snappy omnidirectional reading
• Soft white light illumination
• Available with optional display and 4 or 16-key keyboards
• Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
• Networking and seamless roaming
• High speed 433 MHz and 910 MHz radio communications
• Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology
• Datalogic’s 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROIBar Code Scanner Date and Time Stamp Settings for time sensitive applications
Datalogic PM9500 Rugged Cordless Scanner Industry Applications:
|Date Stamp Settings||Time Stamp
• Access Control
• Mobile Coupons
• Ticket Validation
• Security / Age Verification
Manufacturing Shop Floor
• Component Tracking
• Quality Control
• Time and Cost Analysis
• Machine Replenishment / Configuration
• Line Inventory Control
Warehouse and Logistic Centers
• Shipping / Receiving
• Parcel Preparation
• Picking / Put Away
• Automatic Sorting Back-Up
• End of Line Sorting
Datalogic PowerScan PM9500-910RBK10 PowerScan PM9500 Cordless Scanner Data Sheet (.pdf 450KB)
Reference: Part# PM9500-910RBK10
***Order Online the Datalogic PM9500-910RBK10 PowerScan PM9500 Rugged Cordless Scanner USB Kit. PowerScan PM9500 Features: 910 MHz, Std Range Scanner, USB Kit, Removable Battery (Kit includes: Scanner, Base Station BC9030-910, Cable CAB-438, Power Brick 8-0935 and Power Cord 6003-0941.) Color: Yellow/Black.***
Enter coupon code bcsd1 at checkout for Free Ground Shipping within the USA!